Adding an employee to Skills Master Pro
Select the Employee Maintenance menu item
Now select Add Employee
This will take you to the employee add/edit screen. To edit an existing employee, please see How do I edit an Employee.
Now fill in the required data for the employee
- Enter the Employee Number.
- This is not mandatory see point 2
- Auto Generate an Employee Number by checking this.
- This will clear the Employee Number if anything has been entered.
- Enter the Forename
- Enter the Surname
- Select a Job Title
- This is not mandatory and must exist on the system. To add Job Titles please see How do I add a Job Title.
- Enter the employees Start Date
- This is not mandatory and defaults to the day the employee is added to Skills Master Pro.
- Browse for a photograph of the employee
- A head shot would be preferable for this
- The photo is resized and copied to the server
- Please note that if a photograph is added to the employee it is automatically saved first.
- Save your new employee
- Cancel any changes.
Setting the Skills Master Pro access level for employees.
Please refer to How do I set user permissions
Allocating Roles to Employees
Please refer to How do I add Roles to Employees