Setting the access levels for users
Setting the Skills Master Pro access level for employees.
- Not Set
- This user level has no access to Skills Master Pro
- This user level has access to their own competence levels
- This user level can see any courses they have attended or are due to attend.
- This user level cannot make any changes to data.
- Team Leader
- This user level has access to their own data plus that of their team.
- This user level has access to their own data plus that of any departments they are manager of.
- This user level has full access to all data.
Set the required level by dragging the bar or clicking the required security level.
The user name is automatically populated with ForenameFirstInitial i.e JamesB. This can be changed to suit your company’s naming convention.
Click save to apply the changes and return to the employee list.